Astrology by Paul Saunders : My policy for Patrons on Patreon.com

Wednesday 13 December 2017

My policy for Patrons on Patreon.com


Patreon

As I have just been asked I will clarify my policy to anyone willing to sign up as a patron to my work via Patreon.com. I am planning to charge any patron $1 for every 3-4 posts that I put up there. Obviously you'll get the normal daily posts I do, plus some exclusive ones as well that I won't publish anywhere else. It'll work out at about $2 a week, or less than your daily cup of coffee from Starbucks (or other coffee chains too).


If you are interested to follow me along my journey and support me then pop along to Patreon via the following link. Lastly, thank you for those of you who contacted me for the New and Full Moon reports. I've already the first few out to those whose donations came fully through...

Go to my Patreon.com homepage

No comments:

Post a Comment