Astrology by Paul Saunders : Solaris Astrology Newsletter arrives for start of September.

Monday 1 September 2014

Solaris Astrology Newsletter arrives for start of September.

Newsletter banner 1

After surviving a bit of a crisis point, I have got to work and as you will all know necessity is the mother of invention. I have decided to start a Newsletter that I will send out twice monthly, the first edition will be on 1st September 2014 allowing me time to get the format correct etc etc. I will email it out to everyone who subscribes in pdf format, the same as in the normal reports that I send out to you.

Content - I will include exclusive stories from the news as I do here on the blog and on the Facebook page including astrological profiles of interesting people making headlines, news stories and what may occur in the future and any other planetary movements that catch my eye. I also hope to have a look at the fixed stars connections in the weeks ahead too. Anything I publish in the newsletter will not be available anywhere else.

In addition to myself, I am pleased to report that World Famous Astrologer Jessica Adams will be contributing too. Jessica currently writes Astrology for Harper’s Bazaar and Cosmopolitan and at the moment she is travelling around Europe travel writing. I hope that she is the first of many top Astrology writers who will be appearing in the months ahead.

I want to make this rather special, unique and varied. I will be looking to try different stories to comment on, be they simply Astrological, connected to news and prediction, entertainment, sports or even science.

Price - I am setting it at $12 or £7 a month or if you wish to pay 6 or 12 months in advance there will be a nice discount. I chose US Dollars as well as UK Pounds this time as many more of my readers come from the United States. I am hoping it will be easier for you all. Payment will unfortunately have to be via PayPal, however there will be the option of unsubscribing at any time (subscriptions only) if you do not wish to continue. If I get a good response and enough people around the world join up then I will in time reduce the price per month.

I know very well that people are very reticent in paying for online content, however I hope over the weeks, months and years that I have been doing this blog, my Facebook page and website that you know me to be a very hardworking and giving person, and I hope that many of you will support me in this new venture. If you are part of any other Astrological groups or collectives, please spread the word and share this post. The more who know about it, the better.

One distant aim I have in the future is to set up a proper Astrological newspaper for the world, maybe with different writers who have different perspectives. Now that would be something, wouldn't it??
I hope these are the first baby steps for this ultimate dream.

To subscribe to it, please follow the following link...

Please click here to go to my subscription and payment page for the Solaris Astrology Newsletter

Click here to go to Jessica Adam's personal website

Digg This

No comments:

Post a Comment