Astrology by Paul Saunders : William & Kate – Royal baby is on the way…

Monday 3 December 2012

William & Kate – Royal baby is on the way…

william kate

Back on the 2nd February on this site I made a very bold prediction. I was looking at the horoscope for William, the Duke of Cambridge and I noticed that a significant time was coming up for him at the start of December. All the indications looked as if there might be an announcement of a royal baby around this time, so I posted this up for the world to see. Moving 10 months on and my prediction came absolutely true, almost to the day, proving without doubt in my eyes that you absolutely can see the future through the power of Astrology…

To read what I wrote on 2nd February 2012, please click on the following link…

Prince William - The image of his mother. Examining the horoscope of the Duke of Cambridge.

Digg This

4 comments:

  1. Well spotted Paul, what a thrill for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Can you make some predictions for Brad Pitt too? Please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like a Brad Pitt prediction too... But I'm still in awe of the Obama prediction!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGGG thats amazingg.. astrology really can predict the future

    ReplyDelete